Membership in the Fraser Valley Modern Quilt Guild is open to anyone with an interest in modern quilting. You can join at any time.
Paid memberships are required to attend FVMQG meetings. Prospective members and guests who have never attended a meeting before may attend one meeting as a registered guest at a drop-in fee of $5. After your first meeting you’ll be expected to pay full membership dues in order to be a member and continue attending meetings.
- Free monthly guild meetings (including speakers, show and tell and more)
- Participation in guild swaps and challenges
- Priority registration and reduced rates for guild workshops, sew-ins and retreats
- Access to members-only Facebook discussion page
- Voting rights
- Membership card
- Discounts at some local fabric shops (dependent on individual shop policies)
- And much more!
Membership rates and terms:
- The annual membership is $60 from September 1st to August 31st.
- A partial year membership is available for new members from April 1st to August 31st for $30.
- Membership fees are non-refundable, and non-transferable.
How to become a member:
New! FVMQG Membership Form 2017-18 (PDF format)
- Print and fill out at home, or pick up a copy at a monthly meeting
- Bring the completed form to a meeting or mail (Mailing address supplied upon request)
Submit payment: cash or cheque made payable to Fraser Valley Modern Quilt Guild
- Bring to a meeting or submit by mail
- Please contact our Membership Director, Barbara M., for more information and to send in your form/pay your membership fees.