Membership in the Fraser Valley Modern Quilt Guild is open to anyone with an interest in modern quilting. You can join at any time.
We welcome anyone with an interest in modern quilting to come check out our meetings, especially Modern Quilt Guild members from other groups. You are welcome to attend your first meeting at no charge, and up to three more meetings with a $5 drop-in fee. After four meetings we ask you to pay full membership dues to continue.
- Free monthly guild meetings (including speakers, show and tell and more)
- Participation in guild swaps and challenges
- Priority registration and reduced rates for guild workshops, sew-ins and retreats
- Access to members-only Facebook discussion page
- Voting rights
- Membership card
- Discounts at some local fabric shops (dependent on individual shop policies)
- And much more!
Membership rates and terms:
- The annual membership is $60 from September 1st to August 31st.
- A partial year membership is available for new members from April 1st to August 31st for $30.
- Membership fees are non-refundable, and non-transferable.
How to become a member:-
New! FVMQG Membership Form 2018-2019 (PDF format)
- Print and fill out at home, or pick up a copy at a monthly meeting
- Bring the completed form to a meeting or mail (Mailing address supplied upon request)
Submit payment: cash or cheque made payable to Fraser Valley Modern Quilt Guild
- Bring to a meeting or submit by mail
- Please contact our Membership Director, Barbara M., for more information and to send in your form/pay your membership fees.